Sunday, 6 May 2012

New dolls :)

heyy guys! 
So a few people have been asking me when i will be getting a new doll and what doll i will get..
well i am going to the AGP New York for my birthday in june and I think I might get Emily Bennet and MAG #47.
~ heres a picture of number 47

I think both dolls would make my collection unique, since i do not have a doll with brown eyes or blue eyes.
I have no clue what i am going to name # 47.. but here are a few names i like
1) Natalie
2) Kayla
3) Lauren
I probably will not decide on a name for her until i get her but i don't know..

I will not be re- naming Emily... i think her name is beautiful as it is, and it has a sort of nice ring to it XD

So i hope this answers your question!
~ sjag4ever :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh mah gosh! :D Those dolls are SO pretty! Banana already has Emily, but neither of us have Sonali, or JLY # 47. I really want her! She would be my Indian doll. :D I'm trying to get all the races. :) But you picked great dolls! You're going to love them.

    ~Cherry <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 47 is going to be my Indian doll too XD
      ~ sjag4ever

      Delete
  2. A good name for JLY 47 could be Natalia
    :P
    A girl i know is named Natalia and she looks JUST like that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the name suggestion!
      ~ sjag4ever

      Delete