Heyy guys!
so some of you probably already know that I am going to go to the AGP New York for my birthday :)
I am probably going to do a vlog video.. because well i love vlogs!
Heres where i need your help..
do you think i should make an opening video of the stuff i get?
I have saved up for 4 years to buy the stuff i want from AG! ( i started of by randomly saving up for something XD but since december i have decided to use my saved up money on ag things )
I really think saving up and then buying in bulk is awesome!.. I'm weird like that.. hehe..
~ sjag4ever
so some of you probably already know that I am going to go to the AGP New York for my birthday :)
I am probably going to do a vlog video.. because well i love vlogs!
Heres where i need your help..
do you think i should make an opening video of the stuff i get?
I have saved up for 4 years to buy the stuff i want from AG! ( i started of by randomly saving up for something XD but since december i have decided to use my saved up money on ag things )
I really think saving up and then buying in bulk is awesome!.. I'm weird like that.. hehe..
~ sjag4ever
I think you should make an opening video! I love watching what people get at the AG Place videos :)
ReplyDeleteI definetely think you should to a vlog and an opening video! :D I love seeing those happy hands opening boxes. :) hehe...
ReplyDelete~Cherry ♥
I think that if you won't to share your opinion on AG things then making an oping video is the way to do that!
ReplyDelete~Apalonia
Hi! :) I love your blog and YouTube videos!
ReplyDelete~ Jess
myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
i think you should make an opening vid :) i love your vids!!
ReplyDelete~Elly(AGP1)