So, today I was thinking about making a stop motion with my dolls.. but I never ended up making one :/
which is why I will be making it tomorrow!
Its going to be about Kanani's science project.
Its just a fun little project that i did in 5th grade with my friend and people enjoyed it which is why I thought about making a stop motion :)
Also i wanted to mention that I will be pretty busy next month because I will be travelling a lot!
I will still have time to make stop motions.. but most of them will be about outdoor adventures!
I am also moving soon which means for the next few months i will not have a doll house :(
but thats okay.. I will think of a way to make a little doll room in a corner somewhere when I travel, since i will only be going back and forth between my moms brother and sister's house :D
so yeah.. thats about it for now!
See you later XD
~ sjag4ever
which is why I will be making it tomorrow!
Its going to be about Kanani's science project.
Its just a fun little project that i did in 5th grade with my friend and people enjoyed it which is why I thought about making a stop motion :)
Also i wanted to mention that I will be pretty busy next month because I will be travelling a lot!
I will still have time to make stop motions.. but most of them will be about outdoor adventures!
I am also moving soon which means for the next few months i will not have a doll house :(
but thats okay.. I will think of a way to make a little doll room in a corner somewhere when I travel, since i will only be going back and forth between my moms brother and sister's house :D
so yeah.. thats about it for now!
See you later XD
~ sjag4ever
that's AWESOME I wonder what kanani will be doing...
ReplyDeleteIm in 5th now & maybe i've done this before :D
thats cool! I am probably going to do it soon.. turns out i dont have food coloring in my house XD ( i need it for the experiment )
Delete~ sjag4ever